Thursday, July 29, 2010

Vancouver Chinatown

Yesterday I managed to attend my own club meeting. Vancouver Chinatown meets for lunch at the Floata Seafood Restaurant in Vancouver's Chinatown. If you like good Chinese food and are in Vancouver please visit the Rotary Club of Vancouver Chinatown Wednesday at noon. President Rick orchestrated a program on Polio.

I gave some happy dollars for the club as they will not see Chris and I for 6 to 8 weeks! I start my official club visits on August 3rd in Williams Lake. In the first month of visits we will be away from home a total of 25 nights doing club visits in the Cariboo, Prince George, Terrace and Prince Rupert areas. Prince Rupert is a two day drive from where we live in Vancouver. But the weather is great, the scenery wonderful and we will meet many amazing Rotarians and learn about their projects and activities for Rotary.

No comments: